Introduction | Message | Audience | Structure | Physical Aspects | Psychological Aspects
How to use the tool?
Taking the metaphor of a hiking tour, this web tool is:
- The lugguage you are taking with you (as light as possible, but all you need also in the case of emergency)
- The advice of somebody who took the route before or is simply very experienced
- Meant to provide you with different kind of maps for orientation:
- some to make you go on your trip as they trigger your curiosity;
- some give you rough indications which ways you can take to climb towards the peak;
- some show you what else is there waiting behind the next mountain range;
- some give you very detailed information;
- some warn you that conditions can change, which may cause the hike being rougher, more and different preparation necessary or other equipment needed to handle it;
At last this website’s aim is to encourage you to go on the trip yourself. Preparing yourself properly forms part of the journey!