We will prepare an online training course that will explain:
- Know how to write objectives and evaluate whether these objectives have been met at the end of a training session.
- Develop an effective training style, using appropriate training aids and techniques.
- Understand the importance of an instruction guide to help a trainer prepare and deliver effectively and consistently.
- Conduct a short group training session that incorporates these training concepts.
- Enhance your understanding of learning styles and how to accommodate them in the classroom
- Understand the key principles of effective communication in a workshop setting
- Identify strategies to create a no-risk environment. Use a variety of training techniques to stimulate participation
- Develop a plan and prepare for an effective training session
- Practice thinking on your feet in a safe environment
- Identify advanced interventions for difficult situations
- Practice the skills needed for a team presentation
The skills to be addressed will be public speaking in all its different modalities: trainings, presentations, speeches, etc.
The way of working will be creating an online training with several blocks of theory and practical exercises* to be downloaded directly from this website.
The course and training material will be in English, freely available for all.