1st Meeting Krakow, November 2012
Aims of the meeting:
- To have a common understanding on the project
- To introduce existing methods in training public speaking skills
- To plan outcomes / results of the project (Facebook profile, tool-kit, websites)
- To address dissemination
- To discuss evaluation tools
Welcome by project coordinator and project introduction – short presentation about main aims of the project and what results we should obtain at the end.
Training session delivered by a member of Toast Master Club (Cracow) – Mateusz Musiał
- what is toastmaster oragnization
- main principles of preparing public speach
- the adjustment of speech (to the public, space, etc)
- contact with the audience.
- 2 exercises on giving short presentation for public
The session has been recorded and will be published on the project website. 1st Meeting Krakow, November 2012